Friday, April 18, 2008

It's The Night Before!

I'm sitting in the room with my best man about to go to sleep before the big day. The past few days have been crazy! Kelley and her sister, and Kelley's friend Ruby who's coordinating everything with us, got everything together in the last couple days. I can't even begin to tell you how much they have done. Here's a quick wrap up of the last few days with pictures! I gotta get some sleep...

We love flying into California.






When we were invited into the cockpit!


I played at the exclusive The Farms golf club with Kelley's dad Eric. It was an amazing course.


After that we met for lunch, then it was back to the house to put together our guests gift bags.


The sunset at the house is amazing!


The next morning I played golf at an incredible course, Steel Canyon, with my dad Paul, uncle Vince, and cousin JJ.


After that we went to the rehearsal. Everyone was taking pictures, except me, so I'll hopefully get some from everyone.


We had a big BBQ for dinner, prepared by Kelley's sister Nicole who is a great cook.


Then we took about 50-55 people out to the Padres game. We left in the 12 inning when the score was still 0-0. As I sit here typing this, they are now in the 20th inning tied 1-1. What a game!


What I put here isn't even the tip of the iceberg so to speak. But we just wanted to let everyone know it's going great! Now I really have to get some sleep!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Wedding Day Kelley & Richard:

    Looks like you both are having way to much fun out there! Save some energy for CT., hehe!

    Love to you both and congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete