Saturday, May 17, 2008

Debbie & Allen!

It's not often that I photograph a wedding for as little as 2 hours, but since it was for Debbie I was all for it. Debbie is the younger sister Rob, of a friend of mine from high school. It's kinda funny that Rob and I became friends because, if I remember correctly, my mom and Rob's mom not only went to high school together, but even shared a locker! So when I got the call for Debbies wedding ceremony, I couldn't say no! I certainly wasn't planning on doing anything the day after my own wedding reception!

This was also my first chance at seeing some of the renovations at Anthony's Ocean View. They are still doing work on the place, but it's looking good! I hope they do some remodeling on the inside.


























This has been wedding announcement #158!

No comments:

Post a Comment