Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Workshops Being Planned!

I'm in the process of planning two all day workshops! It seems the dates are just about set. Both seminars will be the same, just on different coasts!

I want to tentatively announce one that myself and the coordinating photographer, Carmin Salazar, are planning for Sacramento, CA. The date should be July 9th, we are still going over plans.

The second will be in October and is being setup by Professional Photographers of America, PPA. Pre-Registration is $99. I will let you know how to register when I find out.

Both seminars are 8 hours long and will be about:

First half
- Keeping track of your business life
- Having a productive day
- Organizing and scheduling your clients wedding day
- Digital organization

Second Half
- Preproduction
- Shooting to minimize post production
- Workflow
- Open Q&A

I look forward to seeing you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment