Monday, June 30, 2008

Daniella & Thomas!

You never know how your going to find your clients. I was photographing a wedding at Waterview last year and someone who was touring the facility for their daughters future wedding approached me. After a quick conversation I gave the father my card and we went on our way. Next thing you know I'm photographing their daughter Daniella's wedding! It was supposed to rain all day, but it held up at all the right times. It even down poured as we pulled out of the church, only to stop when we got to Waterview!





Great detail on the dress strap.




The nerves.


The guys were hamming it up.






Everyone commented on this photo during the reception slideshow.


LOVE the blue arch of light.












After a few interruptions, the ring bearer was told to get out of the picture. He was so sad about it.




I know I have a thing for rings on leaves. I seem to do it at every wedding now!














This has been wedding announcement #164!

3 comments:

  1. any chance you can make it to romania in mid august?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!
    You look so very happy together,
    i'm very glad you found you're luck!!
    Judith.

    ReplyDelete