Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kara & Michael!

Kara said something to me at our final meeting and again at the house that makes me feel good every time I hear it. She said she was worried about things like the florist, limo, etc., not being on time or not right, but she knew she didn't have to worry about me and what I was doing. Even my last wedding, I had the bride on a swing set in her dress on her wedding day, and they didn't even question doing it. They trusted me that it would be a great photo.

There's only one thing I ask of my clients: trust me. Lucky for me they do. And when they do their photos come out like Kara and Mike's.











































This has been wedding announcement #160!

1 comment:

  1. love 'em all! great composition and as always your exposure/lighting at the reception is mint!

    ReplyDelete