Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sarah & Doug!

We've had some crazy weather lately here in CT. Everything looked good for Sarah and Doug. The ceremony was set to be outside. Then just as soon as the first groomsmen walked down the isle, it started to rain! But it didn't phase Sarah and Doug! The ceremony, and all the portraits, were done in the rain! By the time I got into the reception hall I was soaking wet. The room at Waters Edge was packed, full of energy, with non stop shooting.














Here comes the rain!














Sarah was all about taking pictures on the beach, despite the sand being all wet.




Sarah & Doug! S&D! It's my iMac Keyboard.








There were surprise fireworks from Sarah's mom!







This has been wedding announcement #162!

3 comments:

  1. holy cow--fireworks! now THAT'S a wedding gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I always wanted fireworks at my wedding. Why am I remembering this just a few months after my wedding?

    Their fireworks were a surprise to me too! I was totally not prepared to be photographing fireworks. But they came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that rainy ceremony shot with the program on the head.

    ReplyDelete