Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stefanie & Brett!

Stefanie and Brett booked me for their wedding well in advance. Every time I talked to Stefanie since she's been really excited about her wedding and really excited about the photographs. My kind of client! We had a beautiful day and a very brave wedding party. We got down to the beach a little late and the shadows started covering the area. So onto the rocks they climbed! My regular assistant Greg was with me, and I had a new photographer with me! My friend, and best man in my wedding, Bryan came with us to see how the wedding photography profession works. I hope to be training him more for next year!

Stefanie and Brett are still working on their new house. Paint swatches were on the walls!










The reflection from the ceiling in the party bus.




A very long isle. I was mid way to get the shot above and the shot below.

















Wind! grab the veil!






One of Bryan's photos, getting the bubbles.












We were at Owenego in Branford which is where I took my most well known sparkler shots. I wanted to recreate it, but there was no moon to light up the water. But it still came out good!


This has been wedding announcement #175!

No comments:

Post a Comment