Thursday, October 16, 2008

Anna & Robert!

It's New England and fall is in the air! Somehow Anna and Robert got one of the nicest days we've had. This was a Polish wedding, and I've done Polish weddings before, but Anna and Robert added a tradition that I've never had for a wedding. After the church everyone went to Anna and Robert's house for a blessing ceremony. Then is was off to Great River for the reception.

















I grabbed my 200mm and took a photo through the video camera guys eye piece.


Anna was surprised when she saw that I got a photo of her taking a ChapStick break.


Arriving at their house for the blessings and a little cocktail hour.








The wedding combined my two favorite things... Photography and golf.


LOVE THIS!










I realized I never put any cake shots on the blog. I like this shot cause it was rather hard to take with some tough lighting. You probably can't tell.







Taking one last finger swipe of frosting after the cake cutting.


This has been wedding announcement #177!

No comments:

Post a Comment