Monday, October 6, 2008

VACATION!!!!!!!!!!



It's almost the end of the wedding season for me. Usually right about now I need a vacation. So we planned ahead of time this year! Kelley has a conference to go to in Hilton Head, South Carolina. So I'm going with her! While she's in classes, I'm hittin' the links! I lined up 4 rounds of golf in 4 days. Kelley and I play the Melrose Course at Daufuskie Island on Wednesday. Then I play Thursday - Sat at Hilton Head National, Harbour Town Golf Links, and Athur Hills at Palmetto Dunes. The highlight of the trip is not only playing one of the best golf courses in the world, Harbour Town, but playing it on MY BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday to me! OK! I gotta go finish packing my golf clubs and stuff.

On a side note... GO SOX! How badly do I want a Sox vs Dodgers World Series?!?!?!?

1 comment: