Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Therese & Sonny!

Therese & Sony's wedding was the last wedding of the year for me. It was a great way to end this wedding season. Sonny and his three kids lived next door to where I grew up. I baby sat his kids when we were all younger! It's so crazy to see them all grown up now.

Sonny met Therese and it was obvious that they had one thing in common. They both have 3 kids! Two boys and 1 girl each! Not only that, but Sonny's daughter is named Jackie (or Jacqueline). And Therese's daughter is named Jackie! And they are about the same age! Isn't that amazing?



















Two thumbs up little one... absolutely adorable.




I decided to experiment a little towards the end of the reception. I took my 100mm macro and took a photo through my 50mm lens. It wasn't easy. The macro had to be focused just right. Then in order to focus the subject on the other side of the lens, I had to move the 50mm closer or further from the macro to focus that lens. I only had a few shots come out. I can't wait to try it again!


This has been wedding announcement #180!

1 comment:

  1. love the solo shot of the groom and that little girl look right on camera back at you :)
    Cool stuff enjoy the "time off"/ end of your year!

    ReplyDelete