Friday, April 4, 2008

Karen and Ryan!

Kelley and I had a great night last night with our friends Karen and Ryan. They are getting married next month and I offered to do an engagement session for them. Both of our schedules only allowed for it to take place last night, so into the wind and cold we went! We had a great dinner after, chatting about their wedding next month and our wedding in 2 weeks. I had to take a few night shots as we walked back to their house after dinner.

I rented a new lens that I've been wanting to try, but thought I wouldn't like. We'll... I used the lens for practically the entire shoot. It's the Canon 50mm f1.2. To paraphrase Steve Carell in Anchorman, "I love lens!"




































1 comment:

  1. great shoot! I knew you were going to love that lens! only problem: --> I can't put mine down! <-- (other lenses are sad) It's going to be a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete