Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rockstar Roadtrip

I went to NYC yesterday for Corey McNabb and Amber Holritz's Rockstar Roadtrip workshop. There ended up being a few photographer's there that I knew, so it was great to hang out with everyone. Besides, it was great to hear what Corey and Amber had to talk about. It just reaffirms the changes I need to make in my business. Here are some shots!







We headed to dinner around the corner from Jason Grupp's studio where the workshop was held. This is the only shot I took around the city! I usually love photographing in NYC.





Photographers and their phones... sharing contact info and portfolios.




Eric's many stations.






Joy Moody and Shyla Dalirifar.


I've never seen such a classy paper bag ceiling light before.


Then it was time for a little X Box Guitar Hero. Eric was admiring my Mark III and snapped this shot of me in deep concentration.










Thanks for an awesome time everyone! Wish I could have stayed longer, but I had a train to catch!

1 comment: