Monday, May 26, 2008

Not So Wise

The only wisdom I'm getting from my last remaining wisdom tooth right now is "you should have taken me out last year when you had the other one removed."

So Friday it decided to no longer be impacted and to come right through. The area got swollen, and a nerve is being bothered to the point it looks like I had a stroke. The whole left side of my face just doesn't want to work. I can't even blink!

Somehow I shot Catherine & Carlos's wedding on Saturday with my left eye instead of my normal way of shooting with my right eye. Thank you to Kelley for coming along with me to help! I can close my right eye, but not my left. So shooting right now isn't exactly fun. The wedding came out fantastic and I can't wait to post the pictures!

But for now... I have to wait until tomorrow to see the dentist and hopefully get this thing yanked. :-(

**UPDATE
Tuesday 8:30am So I wake up from hearing a big truck drive through our complex thinking it was our new washer and dryer (which they never called ahead for a delivery time)... I stretch out... hit the shelf above the bed.... everything falls down, including the glass of water that went right on top of me. The doorbell rings, the washer and dryer are here. And at that point I needed both. While bringing them in they put a hole in the wall downstairs! 6" x 6" triangular shaped hole. The dryer isn't completely hooked up, I have to shorten the exhaust pipe. I'm thinking today would be a great day to have a tooth pulled. Oh wait... that's at 10:30.

See you all in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment