Thursday, August 7, 2008

Carol & Eric!

Carol and I used to work together at WTNH and WHDH, both local news stations. She was one of the producers that I edited for. I've known Carol for 10 years! For seven of those years she's been with Eric. I've only hear about him, never actually met him. So when Carol called me to say she was getting married, not only was I naturally thrilled, I knew I would get to meet Eric! The ceremony and reception was at the Newport Yachting Center. It was pouring rain and thunder while everyone was getting ready. Then right before the ceremony it all stopped and ended up being a wonderful evening.









The guys were playing the original Nintendo Techmo Super Bowl .


These were my favorite bridesmaids dresses that I've ever seen. The pattern was punched out of the fabric. I absolutely loved them.




The rain right before the ceremony caused the Yachting Center to put everything under the tent.


Eric was quite the comedian during the ceremony.. and during most of the day.


They came running down the isle!








Yeah, that's their cake. Complete with a working light on top.





Someone else wanted a first dance.






This has been wedding announcement #168!

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you played up the tented ceiling - great job. The portrait with the bridge and water in the background is great too. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! love that ring shot in the sea shells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol & Eric,
    Congratulations!!!
    We enjoyed seeing your beautiful pictures.
    George and I wish you many blessings and much happiness for a long life together. Do take some time and come to visit us. We would love to have you as our guest

    Love & Prayers,
    George & Indi Hairston

    ReplyDelete