Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kristi & Doug

When Kristi and Doug mentioned they wanted to do their Get To Know You session in Newport, I was pumped. Luckily I was in Newport for a wedding already. This was the longest session I've had yet, 4 hours! Well it did start at the bar at the Red Parrot. We all had the same ideas for pictures, walking Spring St and going to the docks.


















The above and below photos are two separate shots... I put them on the blog and it almost looked like one shot divided into two.








Since their wedding next year is at the Palace Theater in waterbury, we figured we'd take some photos around the theaters in Newport too.










I took the above picture just as someone was walking down the docks to their boat. The man asked us if we wanted to take some pictures on his boat, and we thought he was just joking around. He wasn't. And it wasn't just any boat. Being a fan of yachts (wanting to retire on one) we walking up to his Sea Ray 60 Sundancer. This yacht retails close to $1.5 million. I was so close to heaven.




Kristi mentioned she loves my ring shots. She's a blog stalker of mine.




Hello?!?!?!?! Love this!


I was pretty tired after the shoot, not just from walking around, but Kelley and I also biked 8 miles that morning on Ocean Drive.

8 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures with the bricks and the ones in the door frame. And shots on a boat - that's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newport has the best sunsets, this one is amazing. Great job with all of these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you rocking Newport! Really great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great set RE! bold colors, dead on compositions, awesome lighting . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful. The ring shots are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots. Wanted to see more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete