Friday, October 31, 2008

Alisha & Mark!

This past week was the last busy week of a very busy season. I have 3 shoots on Sunday, and that will wrap it up until the end of November when I have the last 2 weddings of the year. I've had a string of Get To Know You sessions lately due to the fall foliage. They started with Alisha and Mark! We took a really nice walk around the Yale campus. There are so many places and textures to photograph there. It's been getting colder up here in New England, but it turned out to be a great day weather wise. Alisha and Mark were so easy to photograph I WISH I was photographing their wedding... but I'm unavailable. I've already heard that they loved their photos!









Practicing their dance moves early!
















I love the exterior of this library on the Yale campus.


They are naturals!!!!






I gave a workshop on Monday and one of the attendee's, Melissa Coe, ask me about these ring shots. Yes, it is hard to find a leaf that works. It took my like 5 minutes to find one for this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment