Thursday, October 23, 2008

Michelle & Eric!

This was my last wedding of the wedding season. I still have 2 more in late November, but Michelle and Eric ended the long line of weddings for this year. And what a way to cap it off! I met Michelle and her wedding party at the Brass City Barber Shop for a very relaxed morning of hair and makeup. We were able to get some pictures done before the ceremony. Then there was a first for me... a ceremony in the dark! It wasn't really planned that way, but the sun was down, my strobes were out, and the ceremony started! I then had to do the family, wedding party, and Michelle and Eric's photo in the dark as well. I'm always worried about what my clients think about when we do things differently, but Michelle and Eric loved the night time shots! A big thanks to Cynthia Brown for assisting me and getting my lights situated while I shot!

Here are a whole bunch of images, some of which are my favorite ones this year!

From outside shooting in through the reflection of the glass.




She really couldn't have been happier!














There were 4 bridesmaids cameras sitting on the table. The challenge was getting them all to turn on and stay on, then take the shot before the screens went out.








Fall foliage time is here in CT!


In the woods, in the dark, with 2 Strobe lights on each side.








White pumpkin place card holders!








Eric showing off his dance moves which also consisted of the water sprinkler, shopping cart, and more classics.










Jump around! Jump Around! Hold on to yourself! Hold on!!!!






This has been wedding announcement #178!

2 comments: