Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Patriots 41 Denver 7

My assistant Greg got tickets to the 600th Monday Night Football game last night. Also in attendance was Greg's friend Brian (who's wedding I shot) and my cousin Billy from Boston. I had never been to the new Gillette Stadium before so I was looking forward to the game, eating some overpriced food, sitting back and enjoying... oh wait... no sitting! Standing room only tickets! It's not as bad as you might think. We watched from around the 50 yard line most of the game. Greg and I took a walk around one half of the stadium for some pictures.

The long walk to the stadium. I was hoping for a great shot of the stadium, but it's blocked by all the shopping centers. It's a paved paradise.


Hello to you too Teddy Bruschi!





This is a standing room only view. Typically looking between a few people.


Then it was off to wander around the stadium.






Cassel finding a man open and not running away from the defenders!


Good game, good game... I really took this shot to see what camera gear the pro shooters had.

No comments:

Post a Comment