Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 24th, 5:30pm Carmine's NY

***** 5:30PM Reservation!!! sorry, the e-vite says 7pm, it really is 5:30pm *******

ATTENTION PHOTOGRAPHERS!!! On October 24th a group of about 25of us are headed down to the Photo Expo in NYC. After the expo we have a group reservation at Carmine's in the Theater District, 200 West 44th St, near Times Square. If you've never been there before, you don't know what your missing. It's family style italian, it's really good, and really reasonable.

The per person fee is $52 for appetizer, pasta, vegetable, entree and dessert. We have not decided the menu yet, but it's a lot of food for $52 in NYC. Cash bar for those interested.

If you want to join us please do one of the following by the end of TODAY:

1) Paypal $52 to re@rephotodesign.com

2) Put a check in the mail. Please call me for my address as it is not public information. 203-676-3527.

3) Call me with your credit card # (I can only run it if I'm in the office)

See you at the Expo!

1 comment:

  1. I'm bummed I'll miss this but I'm having dinner with my Bro - hope to see you at the Expo on Friday.

    ReplyDelete