Friday, January 9, 2009

Album Layouts

A few posts back I posted what the exterior of my albums look like. Now it's time for the layouts on the inside. This past year we had the most amount of albums my album designer, who's also a personal friend, and I have had to design. In fact, we are down to our last few. I was recently talking to a videographer friend of mine about how long it takes to design an album. Usually from choosing the images to final design it's anywhere from 5-10 hours, depending on the size of the album. I know for my albums they tend to take about 8 hours of design time... I'm picky about how they turn out and put a lot of thought into them. I really have no reason why I haven't l blogged about them, so here they are!

Also, I made commenting on my blog a little easier... feel free to leave one!

***UPDATE: I changed the coding for this flash object to make it work in Firefox and a little better overall.***







3 comments:

  1. Wow, Wow and Wow......Rich these are beautiful albums. Brian and I were speechless as we went through them. We can't wait to see what you do for our wedding day! You have a unique talent and great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the posting!! I am always so proud of you when I see your amazing work! Keep it up! Love you--Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layouts!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Regards,
    photoshop masking

    ReplyDelete