Monday, January 5, 2009

Carolina & Michael!

I met Carolina and Michael at a wedding I photographed this year when Carolina was a bridesmaid in Sarah and Doug's wedding. I was thrilled when she called to say she wanted me to photograph her wedding too! I do get this often, seeing that 90% of my weddings booked for 2009 are client referrals from weddings that I've photographed.

Kelley and I met up with Carolina and Michael at Amherst College on our way back from Boston. They both went to college here, so we got to take their photos at some memorable locations for them.







Michael's dorm.


















So Carolina says Amherst has a dinosaur, a big collection of fossils... We walked down to the museum only to find it is closed! However there was a door open to the hall ways. Then Kelley goes off somewhere and comes back with someone to unlock the museum door! I don't know how Kelley does it, every time, she'll figure out a way to get us into anything.














No comments:

Post a Comment