Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sacramento Here I Come!

I'm sitting here, very tired, in the Jet Blue terminal in NY. It was a late night last night getting everything together for this trip. I finally got to sleep around 1am, only to have left the house this morning at 4am! 3 hours of sleep! I can't wait to sleep on the plane.

When I get to San Francisco I'm meeting up with Ruby and her fiance to photograph their engagement session. I'll then do the hour and thity minute drive to Sacramento to meet up with Carmen Salazar who is hosting the workshop.

I've had a few last minute signups for the RE:WORKSHOP. It's going to be a nice group of people. Can't wait to meet everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a blast in Cali! I stumbled upon your blog the other day and I love your work! I'm a newbie photographer in South Jersey just trying to network with awesome photographers and learn as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete