Friday, July 11, 2008

Jen & Brian!

Jen and Brian got engaged in February! The last time I saw Brian he was a groomsmen in my cousins wedding a few years ago. He's known my work for a while. Now I get to come out to San Francisco to photograph their wedding next June. I can't wait! San Fran is starting to feel like a second home, so any reason to come out here is a good one.

It was a pretty cool day today and the Golden Gate Bridge was completely fogged in. The fog started to break while we were taking pictures.

I had to post some pics before I left... I'll be flying back to CT in the morning!

Ahhhh... San Francisco.


How can I not come out here and photograph a steep street?








Pier 39! It was tough shooting around all the tourists.






A great view of the city from the Palace of Fine Arts.








2 comments:

  1. LOVE the kissing shot with the GG Bridge in the back. That one is amazing! The last one with the engagement ring is my second favorite! Awesome stuff as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kissing shot did elicit a verbal response from me as well! I can't wait for the wedding! (Now if only there were anyone else we knew who could get married next year........)

    ReplyDelete